08-Sep-11 // Boost visual performance up to 123%
The new AMD A-Series APU joins discrete-level graphics technology and responsive processing power on a single chip.
AMD Dual Graphics technology platform unleashes the processing power and brilliant DirectX® 11 graphics you need to create an immersive, vivid HD entertainment and gaming experience.
Upgrade an AMD A-Series APU-based system to an AMD Radeon™ Dual Graphics based system for up to a 123% performance boost and immersive gaming. (4)
What is an APU?
Take advantage of the Club 3D HD 6670
AMD App Acceleration: Use the power of your GPU to accelerate and enhance your multimedia content, as well as your everyday applications. (1)
Experience next-generation GPU-accelerated application performance as well as enhanced image quality and multimedia capabilities using AMD App Acceleration.
DirectX® 11 Evolved: Improved performance and life-like gaming worlds.
AMD’s second-generation support for DirectX® 11 offers amazing performance and realism for the ultimate in gaming and non-gaming applications.
AMD Eyefinity technology: Create the ultimate desktop workspace with AMD Eyefinity multi-monitor display technology. (2)
Only AMD Eyefinity technology offers an easy-to-configure, multi-display experience that will expand your desktop and allow you to triple your workspace, all on a single GPU.
The 3rd dimension is here with AMD HD3D Technology
- Watch your 3D Blu-Ray movies in vivid color and rich detail using AMD HD3D Technology.3
- Wide-hardware support for 3D HDTV’s, 3D Projectors and 3D monitors, as well as supported Notebook systems. (3)
- Convert your 2D photos and videos to 3D using AMD’s cutting-edge HD3D technologies to enhance your playback experience. (3)
- Add a 3rd dimension to your games using AMD HD3D technology. Support for hundreds of games in full 3D. (3)
Club 3D HD 6670 product page here
Additional hardware (e.g. Blu-ray drive, HD or 10-bit monitor, TV tuner) and/or software (e.g. multimedia applications) are required for the full enablement of some features. Not all features may be supported on all components or systems - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies.
(1) AMD App Acceleration is a set of technologies designed to improve video quality and enhance application performance. Full enablement of some features requires support for OpenCL™ or DirectCompute (including AMD’s Universal Video Decoder (UVD)). Not all products have all features and full enablement of some capabilities and may require complementary products.
(2) AMD Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or DisplayPort™ compliant active adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your cards DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required. Support for six simultaneous displays may require complementary products compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport. Maximum number of configured displays may vary - check with your component or system manufacturer for specific model capabilities and supported technologies. SLS (“Single Large Surface”) functionality requires an identical display resolution on all configured displays.
(3) AMD HD3D is a technology designed to enable stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. Requires 3D stereo drivers, glasses, and display.
(4) Testing done in AMD Performance Labs using 3DMark Vantage – Performance Benchmark as a metric for visual performance, in the best of 3 runs. The AMD A8 APU-based system scored 4038 marks while the AMD A8 APU-based Dual Graphics system scored 9021 marks. All scores rounded to the nearest whole number. The AMD A8 Dual Graphics-based system consists of an AMD Quad-Core A8-3850 APU with AMD Radeon™ HD 6690D2 Dual Graphics (AMD Radeon HD 6550 Discrete-Class graphics plus AMD Radeon™ HD 6670 discrete graphics), 8GB DDR3-1600 system memory, a Real SSD C300 hard drive (256G) and Microsoft Windows Ultimate 64-bit. DTLY-I7