The competition is green with envy
The Club 3D AMD Radeon™ R9 285 graphics card is faster than the competition. That's because we designed it for a single purpose: to play demanding PC games at maximum detail better than any card in its class.
The Club 3D AMD Radeon™ R9 285 Graphics card is loaded with the latest from Graphics Core Next Architecture, including mixed screen resolution for AMD Eyefinity Technology and support for DirectX® 12 and AMD's groundbreaking Mantle API. So get Radeon™ and get gaming with forward-looking technology for the serious PC gamer.
CoolStream, the ultimate cooling solution
If you expect above average performance of your Graphics Card, Club 3D CoolStream High Performance Cooling technology is just the kind of high performance that you have been looking for.
Club 3D CoolStream features high performance heatpipes that keeps the components cool and outperforms standard cooling solutions. Paired with unique fan blade design it increases airflow while reducing noise. The result is a dramatic increase of performance for your gaming and multimedia experience.
PC Gamers deserve the best possible gaming experience. Club 3D is committed to drive PC gaming innovation and deliver the next-generation gaming technology. That means no compromises when it comes to what we create, what we service, or what we spend on R&D: everything supports the same objective.
Ultra Resolution Gaming
Leave HD in the dust by gaming on displays much, much larger. Whether using a 4K monitor or combining multiple HD monitors, you'll get an expansive experience that's truly out of sight.
Radeon™ is gaming
Built in HDMI 1.4a, DisplayPort 1.2, DVI-D and DVI-I
Get the Whole Picture
Supporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience
From a game developer’s point of view, creating games for the PC has never been especially efficient. With so many combinations of hardware possible in a PC, it’s not practical to create specialized programming for every possible configuration. What they do instead is write simplified code that gets translated on-the-fly into something the computer can work with.
Your games now sound as good as they look
With AMD True Audio the expectations of gamers have never been higher. Graphics quality and processing speed have advanced rapidly, and the games of today are light years ahead of those from just a few years ago. But advancements in game audio have been more sporadic and less widely adopted.
Sound is a critically important part of the immersive experience for gamers and sound engineers are eager to advance their art, but they haven’t enjoyed the same kind of attention that continually drives graphics improvements.
A dedicated digital signal processor (DSP) is built in to the AMD GPU core. That’s a hefty dose of processing power committed just to generating immersive soundscapes. That doesn’t just enable new and exciting audio features in games; it also saves CPU cycles that can be used for other tasks.
2nd Generation GCN Architecture for AMD's unified graphics processing and compute cores that allows them to achieve higher utilization for improved performance and efficiency
PCIe 3.0 8GT/s bit rate effectively delivers 985 MB/s per lane, double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth. The new R9 285 does not use a dedicated bridge connector as all traffic is handled by the PCIe bus.
Increase your gaming performance up to 2x with AMD CrossFire technology, 2.75x for TriFire configurations, or 3.75x with QuadFire configs.
AMD APP ACCELERATION
Remarkable speed and reliability
AMD Radeon™ GPUs with AMD App Acceleration let you run multiple applications at the same time with remarkable speed and reliability. AMD App Acceleration can help reduce slowdowns and stuttering in intensive, media-rich applications. Powered by a set of innovative hardware and software technologies working in concert behind the scenes. AMD App Acceleration gives you enhanced speed and performance beyond traditional graphics and video processing. You can multitask more efficiently and more confidently
AMD POWERTUNE & ZEROCORE
It's important that great performance and great image quality doesn't come at the expense of a high power bill. Products with the GCN Architecture feature reduced power consumption in the "idle" state.
By dynamically managing the engine clock speeds based on calculations which determine the proximity of the GPU to its TDP limit, AMD PowerTune allows for the GPU to run at higher nominal clock speeds in the high state than otherwise possible
UEFI BIOS support
UEFI Secure Boot was created to enhance security in the pre-boot environment. Without UEFI Secure Boot, malware developers can more easily take advantage of several pre-boot attack points, including the system-embedded firmware itself, as well as the interval between the firmware initiation and the loading of the operating system.
When you turn on the computer, the first thing that happens is the system's firmware boots up and gets the basic computer hardware ready for the operating system. On a modern Windows 8 computer, the establishment of the hardware session is a much quicker operation than on older systems because the UEFI system is much more efficient than the BIOS system. To complete the hardware session, the operating system enumerates all available hardware and loads the appropriate drivers, thus ensuring that a solid hardware session is available.
Once the hardware session is ready, the operating system begins its resume operation. Since the resume operation consists only of restoring the kernel session, rather than restoring both the kernel session and the user session, the resume operation can occur much quicker. In addition to this, the resume operation gets a boost from the fact that the operating system is now designed to take advantage of multiple CPU cores when it comes to processing the hibernation data file. (The old resume process only used one.)
royalFlush, Club 3D's own overclocking software lets you fully make use of your graphic card as YOU want it. Overclock your graphic card to unlock even higher performance. find the most efficient settings for your card!
MULTI STREAM TRANSMISSION HUB
Connect multiple monitors through a single DisplayPort output
Display evices have always been an integral part of the PC experience. Whether it is in form of a desktop monitor, a notebook's embedded panel or a touch screen of a PC tablet, display devices play a vital role in defining the users visual experience.
The Multi Stream Transmission Hub is a hub that can transfer a DisplayPort signal into 3 separate signals. Because of this 3 screens can be added to your setup and can even form an Eyefinity setup.
More info, click here
Club 3D R9 285 royalQueen product sheet
High Resolution Image:
Club 3D R9 285 royalQueen High resolution image
Product Name: R9 285
Product Series: R9
Item Code: CGAX-R92856
EAN Code: 8717249401056
UPS Code: 854365005916
Bus Interface: PCI Express 3.0
GPU Chipset: Tonga Pro
GPU Clock: ~ 945 MHz
Stream Processors: 1792
Multi-GPU: Quad CrossFire Ready
Memory Size: 2GB
Memory Interface: 256BIT
Memory Type: GDDR5
Memory Clock: 5500 MHz
Cooling Type: Acive Dual Fan CoolStream
Idle ZCP mode enabled: n/a
Maximum load: 150 Watt
DirectX version: 12 capable graphics
OpenGL version: 4.3
OpenCL version: 1.2
Slot Width: 2 Slots
Profile: Standard ATX profile
Card Size: 225x112x38 mm
Card Weight: 0.7 Kgrs.
DVI: 1x Dual-Link DVI-D + 1x Dual Link DVI-I
HDMI: 1x version 1.4a
DisplayPort: 1x version 1.2
HDCP ready: YES
Maximum Resolution Single-Link DVI: 1920x1200
Maximum Resolution Dual-Link DVI: 2560x1600
Maximum Resolution HDMI 1.4a: 4096x3112
Maximum Resolution DP 1.2: 4096x2160
Maximum Outputs Simultaneously: 4
Maximum Display support: 6 (Via DisplayPort and using the MST Hub, please refer to CSV-5300)
In the package
Club 3D AMD Radeon R9 285 graphics card
Club 3D knob hanger
Driver & E-Manual CD
Quick install guide
- Partially Resident Textures (PRT)
- Ultra-high resolution texture streaming technology
Image quality enhancement technology
- Up to 24x multi-sample and super-sample anti-aliasing modes
- Adaptive anti-aliasing
- Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA) 16x angle independent anisotropic texture filtering
- 128-bit floating point HDR rendering
AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology
- Up to 6 displays supported with DisplayPort 1.2 Multi-Stream Transport (Club 3D CSV-5300)
- Independent resolutions, refresh rates, color controls, and video overlays
- Display grouping
- Combine multiple displays to behave like a single large display
AMD App Acceleration
- OpenCL 1.2 Support
- Microsoft C++ AMP
- DirectCompute 11
- Double Precision Floating Point
- AMD HD Media Accelerator
- Unified Video Decoder (UVD)
- MPEG-2 (SD & HD)
- MVC (Blu-ray 3D)
- MPEG-4 Part 2 (DivX/Xvid)
- Adobe Flash
- DXVA 1.0 & 2.0 support
- Video Codec Engine (VCE)
- Multi-stream hardware H.264 encoder
- Full-fixed mode: 1080p @ 60 FPS encoding
- Hybrid mode:Stream Processor-assisted encoding
- Enhanced Video Quality features
- Advanced post-processing and scaling
- Automatic deinterlacing
- Mosquito noise reduction
- Edge enhancement
- 3:2 pulldown detection
- Advance video color correction
- Brighter whites processing (Blue Strectch)
- Independent video gamma control
- Flesh tone correction
- Color vibrance control
- Dynamic contrast
- Dynamic video range control
AMD HD3D technology
- Stereoscopic 3D display/glasses support
- Blu-ray 3D support
- Stereoscopic 3D gaming
- 3rd party Stereoscopic 3D middleware software support
AMD CrossFire multi-GPU technology
Cutting edge integrated display support
- DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2
- Max resolution 4096x2160
- 1080p60 Stereoscopic 3D
- Dual HD/4K video support
HDMI (With 4K, 3D, x.v.Color and Deep Color)
- Max resolution: 4096x2160
- 1080p60 Stereoscopic 3D
- Quad HD/4K video support
Dual-Link DVI with HDCP
- Max resolution: 2560x1600
- Max resolution: 2048x1536
Integrated HD audio controller
- Output protected high bit rate 7.1 channel surround sound over HDMI with no additional cables required
- Supports AC-3, AAC, Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio formats
AMD PowerTune Technology
- Intelligent TDP management technology
- Dynamic clock speed/performance enhancement for games
AMD ZeroCore Power technology
- Ultra-low idle power when the system's display off
- Efficient low power when the system's display is off
- Secondary GPUs in an AMD CrossFire technology configuration power down when uneeded
AMD Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software
Sofware support for Windows 7 and Windows Vista
AMD Catalyst Control Center AMD Catalyst software application and user interface for setup, configuration, and accessing features of AMD Radeon products.
AMD TrueAudio Technology
- Multiple Audio DSP cores
- Tensilitca HiFi2-EP instruction set
- When paired with properly enabled software, AMD TrueAudio accelerates audio effects such as convolution reverb, 3D Audio/spatialization algorithms, vorbis decode, mastering limiters and more.
System Specifications for AMD Radeon™ R9 285
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
- System power supply with two 6-pin PCIe® power connectors capable of supplying 28A of dedicated current per connector. Club 3D does not recommend the use of power adapters or dongles
- Minimum 8GB of system memory o 16GB (or more) of system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
- Installation software requires CD-ROM drive, a keyboard, a mouse, and a display
- DVD playback requires DVD drive and a DVD
- A display with digital input (HDMI, DisplayPort or DVI) is required
- Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray disc
Operating system support
Microsoft® Windows® 7 32/64-Bit
Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 32/64-Bit