03-May-11 // Get Free Panorama Maker 5 Lite
Eligible for all Club 3D HD 6000 Series
Join the incredible power of Club 3D HD 6000 Series graphics cards with the incredibly easy-to-use and intuitive ArcSoft Panorama Maker® 5 Lite is optimized for use with AMD Eyefinity Multi-display technology,** providing key features such as automatically selecting the related photos for panoramas and stitching them together in high resolution at amazing speeds. Simple yet sophisticated editing tools make it a snap to apply finishing touches.
From May 2nd, 2011 until April 30th, 2012 get ArcSoft Panorama Maker® 5 Lite FREE with purchase of Club 3D Radeon™ HD 6000 Series graphics card. See below for offer details.
Powerful Media Management
As your media files grow, finding the right photos and videos to create your panoramas may not be easy. The program offers a powerful media management function which helps you organize, view, and search for the desired one easily and quickly. Files are organized into libraries, and can be rated or tagged for quick finding. Handy thumbnails allow you to preview the files before you open them.
Excellent Photo Stitch
Stitching photos together has never been easier! The auto stitch engine automatically analyzes and selects other photos which matches them, then organizes them in the right order. All you have to do is to click the “stitch” button afterwards. Orders and selections can be adjusted if necessary.
Offers 5 Stitching Modes
- Auto Panorama – No need to worry about the sequence of photos, the intelligent stitching engine will identify and arrange the photos and start stitching automatically.
- Horizontal Panorama - Designed for capturing vast landscapes, city skylines, and effectively converting your standard lens to a wide-angle.
- 360º Panorama - Whether you're surrounded by a range of mountains, a forest of trees, or the fence in your own backyard, stitching in 360º puts you right in the middle of it all.
- Tile Panorama - Can't decide between vertical and horizontal? Stitch together a 4x4 square of photos.
- Vertical Panorama - Great for snapping a full picture of soaring skyscrapers, towering trees, and cascading waterfalls.
Six Steps to Digital Panorama Mastery
Panorama Maker 5 Pro is a powerful digital imaging application that transforms media files in your disk into spectacular panoramic fine art photographs. Only a few easy steps are required.
More Easy-to-Use Editing Tools
The program comes with a complete set of easy-to-use image features to edit and enhance your panorama.
- Powerful File Management with ratings and tags (New)
- Auto select a series of photos by EXIF information
- Automatically analyzes and stitches photos together
- Editing tools for fine-tuning of final panoramic image
- Add personal text and a colored frame to your masterpieces
- Preview stitched result in your still images before you save them
- Professional panorama print service provided within the program
- Order your panorama online for professional output
- Broader RAW format support
Terms and conditions
Internet connection required for eligibility confirmation and installation. Offer valid from May 2nd 2011 to April 19th to April 30th 2012. Offer is valid on qualified purchases of Club 3D AMD Radeon HD 6000 series graphics cards. Limit one (1) download per qualified purchase, computer, or purchase of eligible product. Panorama Maker 5 Lite is a modified version of Panorama Maker 5 Pro. As such, certain features of Panorama Maker 5 Pro are not enabled, or function differently, than Panorama Maker 5 Lite. Other terms and conditions apply.
AMD Eyefinity technology works with games that support non-standard aspect ratios, which is required for panning across multiple displays. To enable more than two displays, additional panels with native DisplayPort™ connectors, and/or DisplayPort™ compliant active adapters to convert your monitor’s native input to your cards DisplayPort™ or Mini-DisplayPort™ connector(s), are required. AMD Eyefinity technology can support up to 6 displays using a single enabled AMD Radeon™ graphics card with Windows Vista® or Windows® 7 operating systems. SLS (“Single Large Surface”) functionality requires an identical display resolution on all configured displays.
Arcsoft logo are trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc in the U.S. and/or other jurisdictions. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.