NVIDIA 3D Surround
NVIDIA 3D Surround
Imagine expanding your gaming real estate across three displays in Full HD 3D for a completely immersive gaming experience. You can now NVIDIA 3D Vision to build the world’s first multi-display 3D gaming experience on your PC.
A 3D Vision PC can fundamentally change the way you interact with your PC. Imagine playing over 400 existing PC games, watching Blu-ray 3D movies, taking your own photographs, or catching the latest sporting event streaming online, all in HD stereoscopic 3D. Now you can with a 3D Vision PC.
The Ultimate Immersive Experience
- Get a complete view of the battlefield in real-time strategy games.
- Manage your inventory windows, quest logs, and track your party in your favorite MMORPGs.
- See your enemy’s movement quicker and react first in first-person-shooters.
- Immersive yourself in the driver seat of your favorite racing game and be a part of the action.
3D GAMING ACROSS THREE 1080P DISPLAYS, FOR A BREATHTAKING GAMING EXPERIENCE
- 3D gaming across three 1080p displays, for a breathtaking gaming experience.
- Advanced NVIDIA software automatically converts over 425 games to stereoscopic 3D without the need for special game patches.
- Compatible with all 3D Vision-Ready desktop monitors and projectors.
GET UP AND GAMING IN MINUTES WITH THE WORLD’S MOST ADVANCED MULTI-DISPLAY SOFTWARE.
- Works with all standard monitor connectors, without requiring special display adapter dongles.
- Simple to use setup wizard guides users through setup and allows bezel correction to enable a seamless display experience.
- Advanced GPU synchronization ensures seamless support and maximum framerate
- Use Accessory Displays to watch movies, browse the web, or chat with friends.
2D Surround Gaming
- Game across three non-3D displays with resolutions up to 2560 x 1600.
- Supports landscape or portrait mode for ultimate display flexibility.
Microsoft Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit
SLI motherboard is required for all SLI configurations. NVIDIA recommends PCI-E 2.0 x16 motherboard for the best performance. Please make sure you have updated your motherboard SBIOS to be the latest one.
2GB is required (4GB is recommended for 64-bit operating systems)
Supported GPUs and connectors requirements
Supported graphic card list
GeForce 500 Series
(GeForce GTX 550Ti or higher)
GeForce 400 Series
(GeForce GTS 450 or higher)
|Introduction to 3D Vision||Software Setup|
Supported Surround display modes and resolutions
|Display Orientation||Display Type||Display Requirements||Number of Displays||Maximum Resolution / Non-bezel Corrected Mode|
|Surround (2D)||Portrait||All||All displays must have a common resolution, refresh rate, and sync polarity||3||4800x2560 (1600x 2560 per display)|
|Surround (2D)||Landscape||All||All displays must have a common resolution, refresh rate, and sync polarity||3||7680x1600 (2560x1600 per display)|
|3D Vision Surround||Landscape||3D Vision Ready 120Hz LCDs||All displays must be the same make and model 3D Vision Ready LCD||3||5760x1080 (1920x1080 per display)|
|3D Vision Surround||Portrait||3D Vision Ready Projectors||All displays must be the same make and model 3D Vision Ready projectors||3||2160x1280 (720x1280 per display)|
|3D Vision Surround||Landscape||3D Vision Ready Projectors||All displays must be the same make and model 3D Vision Ready projectors||3||3840x720 (1280x720 per display)|
|3D Vision Surround||Landscape||3D Vision Discover||All displays must have a common resolution, refresh rate, and sync polarity||3||7680x1600 (2560x1600 per display)|
|3D Vision Surround||Portrait||3D Vision Discover||All displays must have a common resolution, refresh rate, and sync polarity||3||4800x2560 (1600x 2560 per display)|