(Junior) Sales Account Manager
Since 1997 we bring to the market solutions for the audio video channel. We are known in the IT market for our one stop solution of VGA bringing all GPUs under one brand and since 2016 we have concentrated our solutions towards offering High Quality video cables, adapters, docking stations, hubs and splitters due to the growing demand coming for Higher resolutions and multi screens solutions.
Today, we have a clear vision to provide PC systems, Notebooks , Tablets and IPC with the right audio video solutions.
What we ask for
For our head office in Hoofddorp and our office in Germany at Luedenscheid - we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic candidate with passion for sales and IT products.
About the function
In this position you take on the challenge to explore the European market.
You will be fully trained at our company to become a successful account manager. This will allow you to start researching the products that you are going to sell, so that you can talk to customers at the same level. Your colleagues will help you to ensure that you will have all the necessary knowledge about the products.
You will research the products in the market and which companies are a potential customer.
You will start with mostly telephone and mail contact. You are intensively guided in this. You will then also have every opportunity to acknowledge your sales talents and expand them further.
You will also visit customers at home and abroad.
Finally, you keep in touch with your customers and manage all administrative matters, such as preparing quotations or answering customer technical questions.
What we ask for:
• You master the Dutch or German and English language perfectly in word and writing.
• The command of another European language is an advantage.
• You live in the vicinity of Hoofddorp or Luedenscheid
• You can demonstrate that you are a sales talent and want to take a step in your career.
• You have affinity or experience with hardware products.
• Your computer skills are good, experience with SAP is an advantage.
In addition, you recognize yourself in the following points:
• You are strong in communication.
• You do not shy away from a challenge, but get energy from it.
• You can deal with setbacks well and are creative in your solutions.
• Flexibility is self-evident to you and you certainly do not have a 9 to 17 mentality.
• You are passionate, eager to learn and would like a permanent job with many development opportunities.
Interested? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org